Ashley's Story

She will leave fingerprints all over your heart

2/04/2011

Beep, Beep, Beep


Look what I stumbled upon late last night as I tip toed in to check on Ashley Kate. Can you see what she is doing?

She took the stethoscope off of her IV pole and was lying there listening to the beat of her "dinosaurs" heart.

Much to her delight I bent down and kissed that dino on its nose and asked her if she would like to hear mommy's heart beat. As she placed it on my chest I made a "beep, beep, beep" sound which thrilled her soul.




We played for a few more minutes before I grabbed my camera and snapped this picture. Her beauty is captivating. Her smile, those eyes, that tiny nose and rosy cheeks melt this momma's heart. I love her so very much and my hope and my prayer is that she will be with us for a very long time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home