Ashley's Story

She will leave fingerprints all over your heart

3/18/2008

This Place ROCKS!!!!

If memory serves me right we have now been in 7 different hospitals with Ash and we have found that this place ROCKS!!!! I needed to do some laundry for Trish tonight, no problem the laundry room is on the same floor and they even provide the laundry soap. The machines are FREE! Can you believe this?

Yesterday they told me I could bring in an air mattress to sleep on so we could be more comfortable. More comfortable? at a hospital? This place is great!

Friendly. Welcoming. Caring. Family oriented care. Doctors who come into our room and sit down just to chat with us about the plan for the day. They have gone out of their way to take great care of not only Ash, but Trish and myself too. Ash has always gotten exceptional care from her teams of doctors,but this hospital has added lots of little extras to make the stay easier on the patients and the families. It has been so appreciated and I thank God for bringing Trish and Ash here.

Conveniently located just 60 something miles east of our front door. This place rocks and I am so thankful to have my girls here, and so thankful to be able to see them every single day.

Ash is still on a little bit of oxygen tonight, but she looks pretty good to me. Her face is kind of puffy, but she is happily playing with her toys. Except when someone walks in the door. She is afraid they are going to hurt her. I hope someday she will be able to outgrow some of this.

Thank you for your prayers for our pickle today.

Goodnight

Dave

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home