Ashley's Story

She will leave fingerprints all over your heart

5/30/2010

She's back

Our sweet girl has made it back to us once again. Her happy, smiley self returned today and I'm anxious to get back to see her. Oh how I have missed our girl.

She and Dave had a great day. As great as hospital life can be. All her numbers are in normal ranges. Her kidney function is normal and her drug level is back to what it should be. After a tough week she has battled her way back from a very scary place.

This will be her first night off of iv fluids and back on full feedings. They will draw labs in the morning and will hopefully discharge by noon.

Dave and I are looking forward to having all the children home together tomorrow night. The most comforting feeling in the world is knowing their all safe in their beds when I lay my head on my pillow at night. We know we are blessed. So very blessed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home