Ashley's Story

She will leave fingerprints all over your heart

3/23/2008

Home Again

The sweetest word I know...HOME.

We have just arrived home after 47 long days away. We are happy. We are thankful. We are blessed.

Ash is trying to settle in, not really sure if this is for real or not. She is very clingy and fussy. I know that when Blake and Allie walk through that door tonight she will know for sure that its for real.

Thank you once again for standing in the gap for us as we travel through the ups and downs of Ashley Kate's fragile health. You are loved and appreciated more than we will ever be able to convey to you. Your prayers are heard and have been answered and I love you guys for taking the time to lift up our sweet baby girl to our Father.

I will share more later(perhaps once all the children have been tucked into their beds), but for now I wanted you to know that Dave, Ashley, and myself are finally home.

Happy Easter.

He is Risen. He is Risen indeed!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home