Ashley's Story

She will leave fingerprints all over your heart

4/19/2011

Fire in the Hole!

As any fun loving, Myth Busters enthusiast would, my beautiful, sweet, Ashley Kate loves to hear those four words, "Fire in the hole!"

Add to that a good "3...2...1..." and she is smiling ear to ear and laughing so loud its contagious.

I don't know what it is about this show(Allie B. and I happen to HATE it), but our baby girl LOVES to watch crazy, exploding, busting of myths. I am convinced she loves it only because Dave and Blake happen to enjoy it(as well as Rangers baseball, Pawn Stars, and motor cycle racing). If you know anything about our Ashley then you know that if those two guys like it then she does too.

Dave and I were discussing at lunch how odd it us that her only verbal speech at this time relates to her request to watch Myth Busters. It is the only "word" she says. Absolutely one of the funniest things she does.

Oh how I love this child!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home