Ashley's Story

She will leave fingerprints all over your heart

7/12/2007

Today I'm Thankful For:


Cribs with fresh Sheets

Nursery's with soft Music

Babies with puffy Cheeks

Naptimes that allow Mommies to Rest

Warm blankets quilted by Grandma's


Hair that comes back when Chemo is finished
(even though it is brittle and unruly)

Tiny hands that I can Hold

Little people who loved to be rocked

Smiles that spread from ear to ear

Giggles that fill the rooms of our Home

Story books with pretty princess' and Happy endings

Clothes made of soft pink fabrics

Moments given to make Memories out of

Good Friends and Family to share it all with

Sitting here today I find myself being being overcome with thanksgiving for all that the Father has surrounded me with. Its moments like this that I know I am where I am supposed to be doing the things I am supposed to be doing. I am content and it is a wonderful place to find myself in. Thank you Father for loving me so much and for trusting me with all of this.

3 Comments:

At 8:48 PM , Blogger Girl Raised in the South said...

I so loved reading this - it just oozed of peace and calm, something very nice to find you experiencing. xoxoxo

 
At 9:42 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Precious! The pictures are adorable too. I always look forward to reading your journal.

Blessings,
Lori

 
At 1:24 PM , Blogger Amy T said...

Sweet sleeping baby. Such a good sight to see.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home