Ashley's Story

She will leave fingerprints all over your heart

5/29/2008

Just wanted to let you know...


... the outfit from Pickle Juice came and Ash loves it! So comfy and stretchy! She wore it to the ball field to watch Blake practice tonight. Thank you so much for thinking of her, and me too! The bracelet is beautiful and you really touched my heart. Just wanted to let you know.

Some one pointed out that I forgot to say how much Ash actually weighs when I shared how much she has grown. Lets just say that our tiny 2lb 12 oz baby pickle who struggled to absorb calories and nutrients with her old small intestine nows absorbs quite well with her transplanted one. Since returning home from Omaha in March she has grown 2 and 1/4 inches and gained 2.3lbs! Our pickles new weight is quickly approaching that of a mighty dill. 29.3 lbs!!! Ouch! says my right hip and lower back(her favorite place to sit). As Dave works on my back each week I am reminded that God knows what He's doing in all things. Only He would have known that 15 years down the road I would need weekly adjustments because our tiny, premature baby would weigh that much and refuse to stand on her own two feet. God is good!

Hope you all had a good day and are looking forward to a restful weekend. We are headed out early in the morning and I can't wait. Take care my friends. Trish

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home