Ashley's Story

She will leave fingerprints all over your heart

5/29/2008

Love this!

After saying good bye to his sister, his aunts and his cousins Blake came into the house, scooped up Ashley Kate and announced to me his summertime plans:

Sleep. Play baseball. Sleep. Play baseball. Sleep. Sleep. Baseball. Baseball. Baseball. Baseball and then sleep.

Off to my room the two of them went. I just stepped into our bedroom to put up a pile of laundry and found my 12 year old and my 2 year snuggled under the covers sleeping soundly to an episode of Steve and Blue.

I'd share my photo of the two of them, but I'm afraid Blake wouldn't appreciate me too much for it so I'll refrain from posting it. Just wanted to let you know how very much I love summertime and my kids! Its gonna be great.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home