Ashley's Story

She will leave fingerprints all over your heart

5/21/2008

Off to...

...look for clots. Thats our plan for the day. Ash and I are walking out the door to head over to Schumpert to see our pedi surgeon and let him look around via the ultra sound to locate and hopefully get a "guestiment" on the size of the remaining clots and make decisions about the future of her central line. I am anticipating nothing to be painful for Ash this morning just irritating. She HATES to be held down while they ultrasound so the tears will be flowing and by the time we head home this afternoon she should be ready for a long nap from all the fit throwing. I don't blame her for not liking the doctor or their offices, shes too smart and remembers that all too often these "strangers" have to cause her pain.

Its my hope that all the clots are GONE and the coumidin could be stopped and they would declare she never has to have her blood checked again! I know, I'm only dreaming, but a mom can dream can't she?

Have a great day. Tall to you later! Trish

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home