Ashley's Story

She will leave fingerprints all over your heart

10/16/2008

I miss this...


Smile





and this relationship...


And everything else about home.


Ashley Kate is sleeping and our room is dark. The sounds of a classical christmas are playing and I'm wishing we were home. There is no place I would rather be. Such peace washed over me each night for those seven months as I sat and looked around at the people in our little yellow house. Nothing special except that we were there living life all together. What a blessing it has been. I look forward to taking her back to where she belongs. I pray it is soon. She has been away from home for 9 days. Away from the people that put smiles on her face and twinkles in her eye. Dave and I are so, so blessed. I love you and miss you Blake Adams. I love you and miss you Allison Brooke. I love you and miss you Dave.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home