Ashley's Story

She will leave fingerprints all over your heart

1/15/2009

PLEASE HELP

If you are reading this then I am asking for your help. Our friends are in desperate need of a few minutes of your time. Please, please help us. I'm not going to re-write all the details because I could not do it as well as Emerson's mom already has. So please go to their site cotaforemersonw.com as soon as you can and read the last few posts. Emerson has overcome more than any single person I have ever heard of in my entire life and she does not deserve to be denied a transplant because of an insurance nightmare from the state of Colorado.

Just imagine if it were your sweet baby. If it were your daughter in that crib in Nebraska waiting to be listed for her second transplant. Imagine if you had been living in a hospital watching your baby fight to survive every single day for the past year. Just close your eyes and imagine. I don't wish it for any of you. Its the hardest thing we've ever done and I know its the hardest thing Emerson and her family have ever done.

Your help for our friend would be more than appreciated. We have to make a difference. We don't have a choice.

Thank you for loving us, our Ashley, and our transplant friends. This life we live would be impossible without your support. I thank you from the bottom of my heart. Trish

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home