Ashley's Story

She will leave fingerprints all over your heart

5/05/2009

Prayers for Emerson

Once again I come to you my friends and ask you for your prayers. Please talk to the Father on behalf of our sweet, sweet friend Emerson. If you have not taken the time to leave a message for her mom Erika would you please let her know your praying today? It doesn't have to be long. It doesn't matter if you've never met them. Trust me when I share with you that it was your shared words that helped me to wake up each day and continue being strong for our Ashley on the days when I felt I couldn't open my eyes. Prayers make a difference. To know you are being surrounded by others who are praying for your child when you have run out of words is the most amazing feeling. I struggle trying to explain it to others. Her website is cotaforemersonw.com.

Please look at her picture and try to imagine if it were your little girl. It hurts so deeply to see your daughter struggle as she clings to her life. I'm haunted by the images of those days and the very real fears of those days becoming our reality once again at any time.

Thank you for continuing to love us and our friends. Trish

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home