Ashley's Story

She will leave fingerprints all over your heart

8/20/2010

"Don't let the negative few outweigh the positive many." I don't remember when or where I first heard that but I have used that quote for years. I love it. It makes sense. It is not always easy to do but we still try. So to all those "positive many" out there thank you. Thank you for your prayers, thank you for comments and emails. The support of so many have really sustained us over the years. Thank you. As for the negative few. JUST STOP!!! If you don't have anything nice to say don't say anything at all. You can have whatever opionions you want of me, my family, and my wife. Just keep them to yourself. Trish and I don't need your lectures. I don't care. If you write a comment before you send it, read it. Put yourself in our shoes. If you don't think it will be uplifting or encouraging, DON'T SEND IT!!! If you think you can do this better great, just don't tell me about it. If you think we are doing it all wrong, again I don't care!! Don't tell us, keep it for yourself. If you don't like how we are doing this, STOP READING!!! Your comments are not helping!!! You have wounded my wife's heart and I am tired of it. Please Please Please just stop reading this journal. My daughter almost died last night. She pulled out the breathing tube and she almost died. She turned purple and went limp and almost died. Trish did not go to the journal and ask for prayers because she knows some *&^%#(^@ will have some stupid remark about how it was all her fault. You know what it wasn't Trish fault. None of this is. If you think we don't care about our Ashley and we are selfish your are out of your mind. If you don't think we are grateful to all the people who have saved Ashley's life time and time again. You are out of your mind. If you respond to this telling me how horrible I am again I just don't care. I DON'T WANT TO HEAR YOUR NEGATIVE CRAP ANYMORE!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home