Ashley's Story

She will leave fingerprints all over your heart

6/03/2008

Broke

Sometime last night, I'm not real sure of the time, when I got up to check on Ash she was covered. Not by her blankets but by sweat. Her fever broke. It never got very high. It was just enough to keep her feeling a little crummy, but nonetheless I am happy it is gone. She seems to be feeling much better today. She has been playing since early this morning and has already had a good nap. I'm still waiting on her lab results but as far as the culture is concerned no news is good news. Hopefully all is well and nothing is brewing. We have a few plans for the weekend.

My nephew's wedding reception is on Saturday and my whole family will be attending. We are so excited for him and can't wait to see him and his new bride. My sisters and I have been planning this weekend for a while and it is our hope that Ash is well enough for us to travel there and take part in the celebration. In addition to his reception, the little girl who stole my brother's heart a year ago will be turning 1 this week and we can't wait to see her. She is walking/running all over and my heart is so excited about seeing her and her big brothers. Then to top it all off we will have a "Gotcha Day" celebration for our Ashley Kate. Saturday will mark the 2nd anniversary of that day and we have determined to never let it pass without a celebration. We are super excited that our whole family will be able to be a part of it this year.

So if Ash can fight off whatever creeped into her system yesterday then we have some fun days in store for our entire family and nothing makes us happier than to have the opportunity to get together to laugh, play and celebrate.

Thank you for your prayers. She seems to be feeling better. Hope your having a great afternoon. Trish

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home