Ashley's Story

She will leave fingerprints all over your heart

7/07/2008

Back Packs

Many have inquired about the backpacks Ash's grandma had done for her this week. I have no idea where the vendor ordered the backpacks(there is no tag inside), but I will be traveling through Canton next month (on our way to Oklahoma to celebrate Ash's birthday) and I know where to have more of them done. I say this in all honesty, it would be my pleasure to have them made for you guys if you would allow me to. The backpacks were $12.95(embroidery included) and you could add the "bling" for an additional $2.00(if your girls are like my Ashley you will definitely want the "bling"). Anyway, if you will just let me know what name you would like, and a color(they had several different to choose from. different patterns and such) and let me know your address then I can have them to you by the beginning of the 2nd week in August.

Anyway, I hope you will let me get them to you. It just makes me happy carrying this pink bag instead of the "standard" issue. I smile each time I pack the feeding pump! Love you guys! Trish

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home