Ashley's Story

She will leave fingerprints all over your heart

10/23/2008

Broken, Bruised, Betrayed?

If you come to this site looking for bright, happy days and silly stories then I can't deliver. Not now anyway.

Dave and I have just received some very bad news concerning our sweet Ashley and we are hurting. Really, really hurting.

I can't talk about it at this time. My heart is broken. My spirit is bruised and I am hanging on to everything I know to be true and not to what my heart feels at this moment so that I do not allow myself to feel betrayed.

We will not be going home anytime soon. Ashley Kate is not in a safe place in her recovery at this time and the potential for things to get really, really bad is very, very real.

I really can't do this right now. As soon as I can I will.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home