Ashley's Story

She will leave fingerprints all over your heart

11/20/2008

Can you tell?


I love them, I love them I love them! and I just can't get enough of the two of them!


I don't know if you can tell or not, but Ash loves her daddy and he loves her. On top of that I love them both so much it almost hurts.

Its been such a busy day. I'm really tired and still haven't had the opportunity to catch up on much sleep, but the weekend is coming and we aren't playing ball so my plan is to rest. A lot. Ash is super tired and a little fussy but my hope is that it stems from the busy day she had and not anything other than that. Were going to bed and hoping for a few hours sleep before all those pumps alarm and get us up to run another round of fluids and such. Good night my friends. I hope your days have been blessed and full of wonderful things lately. I know mine sure have. Home is such a wonderful place to be.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home