Ashley's Story

She will leave fingerprints all over your heart

12/18/2008

Address

I have hesitated to post this information because I really want to not be here, but so many have asked that I decided to go ahead and let you know where we are.

Nebraska Medical Center
Ashley Adams #6231
42nd and Dewey

Omaha, Nebraska 68198



If we are gone before a card or package arrives for us they usually do a very good job of sending it on to our home in Texas. It sometimes takes a couple of weeks, but eventually it gets from the mail room here at the hospital to Ashley Kate.

Laura, Thank you for your card. It was such a blessing to receive during this time. I think it was a little delayed in getting to us, but it came at just the right time. Thank you for your thoughtfulness. I just wanted you to know that we did in fact receive it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home