Ashley's Story

She will leave fingerprints all over your heart

1/05/2009

We got the "Go Ahead"

The surgeon said yes!

We are currently making calls and trying to figure out the logistics of how we are getting home, but we are getting home. Some how. Some way.

I'm hoping the flight team will be approved to come and pick us up. If not then Ash and I will be traveling the 14 hours by rental car. Again. Either way, its good news. We're going home.

I have been so stressed. The kids are home alone and I NEVER, EVER leave them home alone. Thank you God for allowing us to leave. Thank you for working it out even as I slept. Thank you for loving us so much.

Now I can breathe a little easier about the busy week ahead and about getting Ash out of the hospital before she catches anything else.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home