Ashley's Story

She will leave fingerprints all over your heart

3/11/2012

Totally love...

...listening to our baby girl giggling as she watches Tinkerbell for the 1,000 time!

She's totally unaware that I'm standing at the door of the play room, taking it all in, and enjoying every single second of her happiness.

OH HOW I LOVE HER!


Life is far from perfect, her world isn't an easy one to reside in, and the struggle ahead of her seems an impossible one to survive...but...my baby girl doesn't know any of that. All she knows is that she is safe tonight, loved beyond measure, and tiny fairies in run away boats down the river make her laugh until her sides ache!

She is by far the best gift I've ever received. Thanks so much for thinking of me the day she was born. I'll be forever grateful:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home