Ashley's Story

She will leave fingerprints all over your heart

6/19/2012

Made the list...

...barefoot toes in cool green grass.

A big sister who shares snow cones with a little sister.

Images of the trees outside my window through the bamboo blinds.  Seriously, its a beautiful sight to see first thing when I open my eyes.

Relationships that can survive disagreements, disappointments, and decisions that don't always make sense.  The knowledge that it doesn't matter what comes along, the person is what is important.

Her love of  Myth Busters.

Wearing my pajamas all day long because I don't have to go anywhere.

Knowing the joy that fills the boys heart when they come into the house and smell dinner cooking.  My guys love to eat.

Cucumbers fresh from our garden

Watching Ash snuggle her little self underneath her blankets

The sound of thunder rolling across the sky.

Ashley's desire to feel the cold rain on her skin

The inviting shade of blue in the pool.  The color alone makes me want to jump in.

7th birthday invitations

Allie B.

Conversations with Blake











0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home