Ashley's Story

She will leave fingerprints all over your heart

10/31/2006

Answered prayers.

A couple from our church brought me a gift card to take the kids out to dinner last night and it was in an envelope. This man handed me the envelope and told me there was a gift card for dinner and a "little something from us" to help Ashley. That little something was an answer to a prayer I had just sent up to the Father yesterday morning. Thank you so much for that little something. We are so humbled and honored to be a part of a church family that does so much to support us through our challenges. I am so amazed at how God uses each of us to do His work. I am amazed at the generosity of His people. Thank you Lord for letting me be a part of Your church and thank you for using us and Ashley's Story to help us have the boldness to declare our faith and trust in You. Thank you for answering my prayers through a wonderful family. I lift this family up to you today and ask for blessings for them. In Jesus name, Amen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home