Ashley's Story

She will leave fingerprints all over your heart

10/22/2006

I got word from McKinny TX that Blake and the Texas Tar Heels have won their baseball tournament. Way to go guys. Aunt Toad is on her way here so we look forward to seeing her sometime tonight. It would be sooner but I heard she took a 70 mile wrong turn. Ouch....

Trish and Allie went shopping this afternoon and spent some good time together. I am so glad that Allie came with me and she is enjoying her time with Mom. We put Ash in her stroller and took her for a short walk this afternoon, but she is feeling so yucky today that she just wanted to get out and lay back down in her bed. I sure do hope they find out what is wrong and help her soon. She has just decided to close her eyes and take a nap for the first time today. I think I may just have to join her. Thank you all for your prayers and your faithfulness. Please pray for Aunt Toad that she can make some right turns and see us (me and Al) before we leave in the morning. We plan on flying out at 6 tomorrow morning and heading back to the nice warm weather in TX.

1 Comments:

At 8:11 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Way to go Blake!! We are praying for you guys.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home