Ashley's Story

She will leave fingerprints all over your heart

4/10/2007

Not feeling Good

Ash is sleeping but not peacefully. She continues to whimper and moan during her sleep. I just know that things aren't right with her. She spent the day sleeping and woke for very brief moments. No vomiting today, but no energy either. She just didn't feel well today and she continues to not feel well tonight. I am praying that her body is getting what she needs from all of her sleep.

I spent hours on the phone today talking with doctors,nurses, and labs. Nothing in Ash's bloodwork tells us what is wrong. Her cultures have all come back negative with no growth. The cmv and ebv tests were negative as well. Her liver enzymes have come back into range and we are very pleased about that. I don't know why she is feeling so sick and so weak. She didn't feel like sitting up, playing, or smiling today. I held her and rocked her as she cuddled in close to me and I listened to her breathe. She doesn't seem to be struggling respiratory wise. She just has no energy. I think she even looks pale today. She has a doctors appointment tomorrow at 1:30, and I am hoping we will figure something out.

She is scheduled for chemo on Thursday morning in Dallas, but if she is still this weak and yucky I think they will probably cancel it again. You can't knock their white counts out when they are already feeling so bad. It is just to dangerous to make them that weak.

I am not sure why she just isn't feeling good. No answers yet, but we are all still searching. My prayer is that she might wake up renewed and rested. I hope tomorrow is a better day for my sweet girl. Thank you so much for praying for her today. I will let you know as soon as she perks back up or as soon as we figure out what is causing her to feel so bad.

13 Comments:

At 5:04 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Praying for answers! Hugs from Alabama!

 
At 7:07 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Praying for all of you this morning! Hope you all got a good night's rest. Hope Ash is feeling better today.

Blessings,
Lori

 
At 7:12 AM , Blogger Tricia said...

IN this moment, I am praying that the Master Healer will touch Ashley's body & allow her the comfort, peace & healing she needs. May the Lord fill you wiht strength as you face another day...

 
At 7:16 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Continuing to pray fervently on Ashley's behalf....God Bless!

 
At 7:16 AM , Blogger Carey said...

Im praying for Ashley today.

 
At 7:33 AM , Blogger Paige said...

Praying that you will receive answers today at your appointment, and that they will be able to help Ashley feel better. Blessings to you all today. Love and hugs from NC!

 
At 9:16 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe it is a "stomach bug" that is going around Longview. Actually my whole family has had it. I know several families that have had it, as well. It is typically a 2-day virus. Since all her tests and lab are negative, thank you God!

I said "maybe" because it would be something small. Even though, I know that something like that can be dangerous for Ash.

I'm praying for healing. I visit your blog couple times a day, ending with prayers.

God bless your family!

 
At 11:26 AM , Blogger Sarah said...

I'm praying for her energy to come up, and for your answers to come!

What a blessing that all the numbers look good right now!

Sending hugs from Dallas :)

 
At 12:02 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I, too, am praying for answers and for Jesus to touch her body!

Shari

 
At 12:54 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Praying for baby Ashley to feel much better soon. May the Father's Hand touch her today and heal her little body from whatever it is that is making her miserable. Love and Prayers as always!

 
At 1:09 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you Lord for the lab results looking good. Please help Ashley to look as good as the numbers on the paper. Give everyone rest and health at the Adam's house.

Marlain

 
At 2:30 PM , Blogger Amy T said...

Praying for Ashley! May God comfort you both!

 
At 10:25 PM , Blogger Lauren said...

I'm praying for you all.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home