Ashley's Story

She will leave fingerprints all over your heart

8/17/2008

Update

Kylie is doing well. Her mom shared on her journal that she had moments of not feeling well and being in pain, but has also has some moments where she was in good spirits. The original plan was to leave the stoma opened and allow it to heal from the inside out, but some how she was closed up instead. The only reason they like to leave it open is so that there is less risk of infection while healing and also in case the bowel has a blockage.

My friend Joan also shared that she is not feeling well herself and I'm not sure what is up, but she is going to the ER to try and figure it out. I know she has had some gall bladder issues this year, but I am not sure if this is what is going on. Your prayers for both of them would be greatly appreciated.

For all of you who have inquired about Kylie I say thank you from the bottom of my heart. Your prayers for her mean so very much. Thank you for caring about our Ashley and her tiny friends.

My hope is that Kylie's recovery is very quick and that she is up and running the halls in a day or two. Have a great day. Trish

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home