Ashley's Story

She will leave fingerprints all over your heart

8/14/2008

Prayer Request

So many things are going on and I really want to blog, but the most important thing I could do tonight is ask you all to please pray for our dear friend Kylie. She is in Omaha tonight awaiting her take down procedure in the morning. She is scheduled for surgery at 7:30a.m.. I know her mom would covet your prayers It is a frightening reality that all of us who have been forced to chose bowel transplants for our children must go through. It should be a 2and 1/2 hour surgery. Please, please pray for our friend. I will update as soon as I hear anything tomorrow.

Thank you for praying for our Ashley and for her friends. It means so very much to my heart. Goodnight. Trish

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home