Ashley's Story

She will leave fingerprints all over your heart

9/09/2008

You Guessed It!

After I ruled out all the early guesses you guys quickly got on the right path. Look what we did to our baby gherkin today:

As you can see from this first picture, its been rough. She isn't happy about this whole thing. She screamed and cried the whole time we were picking them out. Several people in the store were wishing we would learn to parent and enforce a little discipline for the fits, but they have no idea what this child has been through. On top of that Ashley's mind doesn't comprehend what we are trying to accomplish so of course she revolts and protests. The professional was almost in tears and didn't quite know what to do. I felt bad for her, but Dave insisted that she toughen up and just keep on keeping on. I giggled as I felt the entire store staring our way. Oh well.




For a few minutes this afternoon Allie convinced her to wear them, but I assure you it was short lived. I snapped this picture as fast as I could. The look on her face is absolute disguist! She is so mad at me for putting those silly things on her face.




This last picture is where I will stop. She has had enough of it all and at this moment she sits in the middle of the floor complaining and cursing those glasses that are no longer on her face but next to her on the rug. I think we will have a battle of the wills going on for quite sometime.
I'll share more pictures of her later in her other pair(she got 2. One pink and one mocha) after I return from running the kids around tonight.

Keep us in your prayers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home