Ashley's Story

She will leave fingerprints all over your heart

12/08/2008

Waiting

For now we are still waiting. Today's story is long and has many, many twists and turns, but for now I will not share.

One thing I will say is that I am more than grateful that God loves me unconditionally and does not turn so easily against me. I have been chewed up and spit out more times than I can count today and to be honest my heart is just not there right now.

So for now we wait while several doctors work things out and they'll let us know when and where they would all like for us to go. At this time our sweet baby is here in her home and personally we are praying she gets to stay here and I will not apologize for having that desire for her.

I won't even ask you to pray, for something as precious as that has been used as an attack and I won't allow it to be anymore.

I love you guys more than you will ever know and I thank you from the bottom of my heart for loving Ashley Kate.

Sincerely, Trish

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home