Ashley's Story

She will leave fingerprints all over your heart

1/19/2009

Colds,Congestion, Crud

Yep, that pretty much sums it up. And since that's what our three year old is into these days then we will be sticking close to home today and not even bothering to get ourselves dressed(also because the kids are out of school and we don't have to). I have no idea how long she's gonna have this crud(and I have failed to mention that she's had it due to all the other nonsense I mention that is going in her body like facial swelling(which was great over the weekend, but back this morning) and dumping syndrome(which doesn't seem to want to slow down) so see why I didn't add this cold monster into the mix. Anyway, were staying home and being ugly today cause we need to and we can.

So its almost the lunch hour and Dave is due home soon and when he left this morning he was looking pretty cute and I was conscious enough to notice that fact and wish that I had a little more energy to at least put my clothes on, but since I don't I'll just ask him to keep his eyes closed during lunch(which he probably won't mind since he listened to Ash cough all night long on the monitor and to me getting up and down every 1/2 hour to check on her). This my friends is what 16 years of marriage will earn you. The right to be ugly and stay ugly all day long since you don't have to leave the house and a husband who won't even blink an eye at the whole thing cause he's seen you at your best and at your worst. I just love this whole married thing.

The kids are at the pond and its just Ash and I today. We're just gonna fold some laundry, make her dad some lunch, and watch Signing Time all day long. Yep, that's the plan. If you were planning to stop and surprise us with a little visit then I thought it would be nice of me to warn you that we won't be opening the door because of this whole "ugly" thing were doing today. Love you guys. Have a blessed day. Trish

P.S. Just thought I'd add that Ashley Kate is literally trying to pull her bottom lip off this morning. Best I can figure is that since the coughing is coming from her mouth she is holding her lips responsible and since the bottom one is easier to pull off than the top she's gonna start there. The not so funny thing about this is that she keeps signing to me that it hurts when she pulls on it and that it makes her cry. Honestly, I said this is not funny, but I can't keep from laughing cause it kind of is. Oh my goodness I love this baby!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home