Ashley's Story

She will leave fingerprints all over your heart

3/02/2009

Update

Yes, the holes are closed. I didn't get home until after 8pm last night and there were already little scabs that had formed over the front of the hole and the backs look as though they were never even pierced. On top of that she is terrified to have it done again. She has pretty much given up and doesn't want to have to face this situation for the rest of her season. It really breaks my heart for her because she still crys if we mention it. A broken heart to go along with a not so pleasant piercing memory. Her only statement after they were done is that every one had lied to her. "It did hurt!" Everyone except Dave and I. We told her it would hurt, but not for long.

When we checked with the store they said that they would have to be re-pierced and a new pair of earrings bought. They refused to push the ones we bought from them last week back in.

Like I said, I wish I would have been here. Hope this answered your questions. Trish

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home