Ashley's Story

She will leave fingerprints all over your heart

4/08/2009

Coming Around


Our little pickle is up and around. After sleeping most of yesterday, all of last night(except for a little whimpering with eyes closed), and late into today, she is finally coming back around. I think she just had a hard time getting the anesthesia to wear off or perhaps it just allowed her to catch up on all the rest she had been missing lately. Either way, she's awake, eyes are opened, bow is in place, and she's trying to smile. Kind of.

We rescheduled therapy from today till Friday. Just to give her a little time. I think it was a good decision. Had I tried to wake her up and force her to work hard today it would have been a disaster. Instead she got to take it easy and just play with her books and puzzles.

Not much going on with us this week. No more ball practices, scrimmages, or games happening. A little time off for the holiday weekend. I was able to run over to Canton last Friday and pick up an Easter dress for Ash. Its just too sweet. I'm hoping to take some pictures of her this weekend. I might even convince Blake and Allie to go with us for some professional photos to be taken since everyone is going to be home. Who knows. Its been over 2 years since I've had anyone else take their photographs. It could be fun.

Tomorrow is the last day of school for the kids this week. Then they will have a 4 day weekend. I'm really looking forward to that. Its going to be nice to hang out with them. I'm dreaming up some fun activities and holiday projects to keep us occupied. Hopefully our phone will remain silent through the weekend and our Ashley will feel well.

Dave should be coming through the door at any time so I guess I need to get off the computer. Hope your day was blessed. Trish

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home