Ashley's Story

She will leave fingerprints all over your heart

11/09/2009

A little bit of laughter



Just thought I'd share a little piece of our world with all of you. I'm not sure how many times I've shared over the past few years how happy our little girl is and how much she loves life, but just in case you've never seen it for yourselves I thought I'd show you. No one loves life more than Ashley Kate. Despite all the struggles, despite the obstacles, despite the labels that have been thrown around, Ash has a truly joyous spirit. She was created that way and I'm so very grateful she was.

Just ignore the messed up hair, the unmade bed, and all the rest. Enjoy our Ashley as we do. On this particular occasion she was watching an episode of Myth Busters with her dad. Who knew that blowing up microwaves could be so entertaining?

Oh, how I love this child!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home