Ashley's Story

She will leave fingerprints all over your heart

10/22/2009

Unbelievable!

She has NOT only one permanent tooth BUT TWO!!! I am honestly confused by this. I'm too scared to pin her down and really investigate her whole mouth. Who knows how many may be on the top!

Dave thinks its hilarious that I'm so concerned about this whole tooth issue, but I'm not amused by this one little bit. I'm just not. It is really causing me to stress. I'm afraid she's going to loose that tooth in her sleep and then swallow it and then have to pass that sharp little thing through her transplanted bowel and into the ostomy bag. This scenario has him cracking up, but what else would happen to it if she swallows it? Its got to get out somehow. I hope this doesn't happen and I hope it can't cause any damage if it does.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home