Ashley's Story

She will leave fingerprints all over your heart

8/04/2010

Happy Birthday Ash!!

Ashley I want to wish you a very Happy Birthday! I know today may not have been the way we had planned it for you, but there was a time in the past where we were not sure that we would ever be celebrating your fifth birthday. So many counted you out a long time ago, but I was never one of them. I am so very proud of you and how you have shown us how very tough and brave you are. You are no longer my tiny little Gherkin You are growing into a Mighty DILL. Thank you so very much for teaching us so much about life and about love. I am sorry I wasn't there with you today. I will be there very soon. Happy Birthday Ash!!!

Love,

Daddy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home