Ashley's Story

She will leave fingerprints all over your heart

12/30/2010

Trying

As I sit here in the treatment center with ash I am trying so hard not to feel angry but truth b told I am. I'm so sick of not being listened to. It cant continue to work this way. It won't work like this. We KNEW Ashley needed coverage. We ASKED for it for weeks. Again yesterday we were told no. At 4am the phone rings, surprise... Ash has a line infection. Less than 48 hours after placement. I'm angry!!! We knew going into placement there was a skin infection around the old catheter. What did they think was going to happen? They had to use the exact tract in the hepatic vein. This is why we requested the coverage. Common sense tells u it's going to go inside the tract after removal.

So now I sit in the same old scenario fighting to protect my daughter when it should and could have been avoided.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home