Ashley's Story

She will leave fingerprints all over your heart

5/01/2012

Ashley's Story

So excited to receive my first volume of Ashley's Story in book form:)  Its an emotional read, taking me back to days I thought we'd never make it through, but its a story I'd never want to forget.  I have smiled.  I have laughed.   I have cried.  I have sobbed.   Not easy to get through, but I'm so thankful Dave started this journal all those years ago and eventually convinced me to write it all down.

For years people have been asking me to write a book.  I always shake my head and laugh when they say that...but this morning I hold in my hands the first 240pgs of her story(only  four months of the 6 years we have written down) and I can't wait to hold the next 1,040pgs!  Someday my kids will read through the pages of Ashley's Story and they will know how He has carried us through.

Thanks Dave, its the best birthday gift I've ever received:)  Happy birthday to me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home