Ashley's Story

She will leave fingerprints all over your heart

4/23/2012

Because...

there are days when his dream seems so far away and the big game doesn't  go his way...I pray.

there are days when her friends aren't really friends at all and it seems she'll never have a real one come her way...I pray.

there are days when organs fail and the transplanted ones do too...I pray.


I pray he knows that his future is not determined in just one play...

 and that she knows the friendships at this age will come and go as often as the days...

 and that I'll remember as I stare into her sweet face that we were never even promised she'd be here today...


For the three of them, and maybe more so for me...I pray.

I have some really, really great kids.  I really do.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home