Ashley's Story

She will leave fingerprints all over your heart

4/24/2012

Contact

There are times when those of you who still follow along or who have recently discovered the blog that you leave a comment reaching out to us to correspond with you.  I am truly happy to visit with any of you, but I am unable to see your email address the way our comments are set up on this blog.  If you would like for me to email you a response or answer a question you have asked me in a more private forum would you please leave me your email address in the comment, and then I can email you back privately.

Wendy, I would be honored to listen, visit, or share any of our experiences with you.  You can reach me at this email address:  ashleysorgans@yahoo.com  I look forward to hearing from you.  Or you can leave me your email in a comment and then I'll get in touch with you.

The comments are private.  No longer published for anyone to read other than myself.  They are sent directly to my personal email address.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home