Ashley's Story

She will leave fingerprints all over your heart

1/20/2013

Praying for Emerson

I'm asking for all of you to come together once again and pray for my dear friend Erika and her sweet Emerson.  The details are many, they are confusing, painful, and really just too difficult to go into on my blog.  It is not my story to share, but I do know that my friend stood by last night and watched her little girl code.  She experienced what I had hoped NO one I knew would ever have to endure with their child.  It remains to this day the single most painful experience of my life, and it is the event that fuels my nightmares even 2 and 1/2 years later.

Sweet Emerson is very sick, very fragile, and very precious to our hearts.  Your prayers for my friend and her family would be very, very appreciated at this time.  Please take a few moments and bring them before His throne.  I know they will be forever grateful as will I.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home