Ashley's Story

She will leave fingerprints all over your heart

2/22/2013

Happy 15th




Allie B,

Happy, happy birthday to you my beautiful girl!  Its so very hard for me to believe that you have grown up on us.  You are simply beautiful!  

I love you sweet girl.  I really do.  I know that there are days when we don't really see things the same way anymore and our opinions differ, but there has never been a day when I haven't loved you with every part of me. Its all part of growing up. You make me a better person.  Every single day since the day I first held you in my arms I have known that you were going to make me strive to be so much more than I ever thought I could be.  I remember thinking how incredibly blessed we were.  I couldn't stop staring at you.  I kept my eyes on you the entire first night and just stared at your tiny face.  I'll never forget those moments.  

Al, you make our life fun.  There is no other way to describe life with you.  We laugh daily at the things you say!  I love this part of you.  The fun, silly, and so ready to laugh until you cry parts of you.  You have your daddy's sense of humor and his love of the lighter moments in life.  Its the very best part of him and its become the very best part of you too.  Life is never dull when your home.  You love to laugh and not take life too seriously.  

I've watched you grow and mature so much over this last year.  There were hard days, broken hearts, and hard life lessons, but there were also amazing, fun, and exciting days too.  I'm so very, very proud of who you are.  You are fearless and I love that about you.  You love fully and laugh easily.  I really believe these are some of your best qualities. I'm so, so excited to see who you turn out to be and how God plans to use you in this life.  

Your baby sister in now the age that you were when she was born. I find that so unbelievable because I remember you at that age.  I can still see your sweet face and toothless grin.   I love watching the interaction between the two of you.  You wanted her so badly!  Daily you would ask us, "When can we buy another baby?"  I always thought that was so funny.  You wanted to be a big sister for so long.  You love her so, so much and I love the way you love her.  Your words to her are sweet and kind.  The way you snuggle up with her at night blesses my heart as I listen to you tell her goodnight.  Everyday you walk in the door after practice you never fail to greet her and ask her how her day was.  I love that!  Thank you for loving her so much.  


Allie B, I stand in amazement of you.  I'm so proud to be your mom.  I hope your day was blessed.  I pray that you will always know how much God loves you...how precious you are to His heart.  I pray that you will never forget that you are a valuable young lady who deserves only His best.   I pray that you know where your safe place is and that we will always be here ready to love on you, support you, and pray for you.  I pray that over this next year you will seek with your whole heart and desire with your whole self to be the person God wants for you to be.

Happy Birthday my beautiful Allison Brooke.  May your dreams come true, your goals be achieved, and your heart be treasured.  I love you, Mom

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home