Ashley's Story

She will leave fingerprints all over your heart

9/28/2006

Ashley is awake!

It is around 1:oo and my sweet Ashley just woke up! I was standing at her bedside just marveling at how amazing I think she is when she opened her right eye and began to wave her tiny hand. I am overcome with joy! This was the most incredible feeling. God continues to bless me. I said, "Hi sweet baby" and she continued to wave her little fingers. Her arms are tied down at the wrists but her little fingers are not. I really needed this today and I am so grateful for this tiny gift. I just wanted to tell you all my good news. She is starting to wake up now and recognize that she is not alone. I know she feels surrounded by your love and prayers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home