Ashley's Story

She will leave fingerprints all over your heart

9/26/2006

WE GOT THE CALL!!!

At 7:28 a.m. the call from Nebraska came in. We are heading to the airport to go to the transplant center. Please pray for our sweet baby, and call everyone you know and ask them to lift her up to our Father today. She will be in surgery all day and into tomorrow. We will update the journal throughout the day.
Ashley had a great day yesterday and a horrible night. She was so restless. I think she knew something was going on. God is so very good to us. I can't help but to think of the precious, self-less family who is grieving the loss of their baby this morning. I am humbled beyond words to think they would give a chance at life to my Ashley when they are hurting so deeply. Please remember them in your prayers.
I am so very nervous and scared. I want to soak up every minute with our Ashely today. Please ask the Father to strengthen us today as we truly do place her in His healing hands today. We love you all. Thank you and God bless you for caring about our baby.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home