Ashley's Story

She will leave fingerprints all over your heart

12/21/2006

Bath Time

Aside from the CF test we already told you about today was pretty slow and uneventful. Things seem to be moving in the right direction for Ash. Allison actually walked in and overhead a doctor talking with a nurse saying that they may try to wake Ash up and get her off the vent in the next day or two. This would be a wonderful thing for us. My prayer has been that she will be awake and interacting with us before Christmas. One of my favorite things is watching Blake and Allie play with Ash. Ashley knows who they are and just has the prettiest smiles and funniest faces while playing with her brother and sister. I look forward to seeing that while we are here.

Thank you for all your prayers for our Gherkin. I need to run, the nurse and I are going to give her a bath.

Goodnight,

DAVE

4 Comments:

At 1:03 AM , Blogger Jennifer said...

Hello,
I just wanted you to know that today, as each and every day, I have prayed for Ashley many times. She comes to my mind mind so often that I pray for her right along with praying for my daughter. I feel drawn to check this journal first thing each morning and before bed....so thank you for updating it and sharing your heart through it.
Love to your Blessed Family,
Jennifer

 
At 9:23 AM , Blogger Ivey's Mom said...

You are always in our prayers. I am glad to read that your family is together. Those hospital stays are tough, trying and very emotional. I always have a hard time having my boys and Ivey apart. They need one another! Have a great day.
Gwen

 
At 10:24 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

So glad to hear things are better. Just wanted you to know in the busyness of this Christmas season, we haven't forgotten your family and it's still at the top of our prayer list. It's great that Blake and Allie are with their mom and y'all are all together. May you enjoy every single second together.

We love ya!
The McCaslands

 
At 1:13 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thinking of yall today!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home