Ashley's Story

She will leave fingerprints all over your heart

3/15/2007

Ready to get the Verdict


Sorry I can't get her to smile like her daddy can. Hopefully we will be with him as soon as Friday evening.

We are headed out the door to go to our clinic appointment. This is where the verdict will be delivered. I have already been to the hospital this morning to drop off her lab work, and I am praying that all is well so that they will tell us to pack our bags and head out. I have refused to allow myself to actually pack a thing! I do not want to have to unpack if they decide against sending us back to Texas. That would be too sad.

Dave and Blake are receiving some help with our bathroom projects. A few men from the church showed up last night to help with the demolition and another came this morning with a truck to help them pick up supplies. I am trying to not "control" the project from 700 miles away, but as you all know men and women are very different. Dave wants the project functional, economical, and finished. I on the other hand want it to look nice, be decorated, and include my sense of style when it comes to home decorating. I am sure you can imagine how our phone conversations have been going. I am talking paint colors, flooring choices, etc. He is talking hardware, lumber, plumbing. He just doesn't get it! Anyway the amazing thing is that God is once again "supplying all of our needs according to His riches in glory!" I am so blessed, and I just sit back and watch Him work out the details of our lives. What an incredible way to live.

Once we receive our verdict (as long as it goes our way) then I will share with you all our traveling itinerary. Ash looks like she is feeling a little better this morning. As she waits for me to finish typing she is dancing and growling at Blue on the T.V. I am afraid after living in hospitals for months at a time that she has become a little couch potato. It is so sad to me that as soon as she opens her eyes she begins to reach for the T.V. and say, "B" instead of reaching for her mommy and saying, "My mama." We have some work to do once we get home with this child.

Thanks for checking in on the baby pickle this morning. We have to rush out the door now. Take care and God Bless. Trish

8 Comments:

At 11:34 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Still praying you girls home.........all the way back to Texas!

 
At 11:57 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Praying for your whole family this afternoon- we love you SO much!

 
At 12:20 PM , Blogger Tamara said...

I am so holding my breath...can't wait to hear the news. I am so excited for you guys!!!!

 
At 12:34 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Praying for good news! Love the picture - love the bow - she's a doll.

God bless,
Lori

 
At 12:54 PM , Blogger Paige said...

Praying that you will receive good news today! I know that it will be so much better when your family is back together. You have carried such a load on your shoulders dealing with all the hospital issues. It will be great to see you able to parent as a team again from that wonderful place called home. Love and hugs!

 
At 12:59 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

waiting and praying that the verdict is one big YES!!!!!

 
At 1:28 PM , Blogger Karen said...

Trish, that picture is adorable!! I so hope you guys are able to head home very soon!! I'll be praying...

 
At 2:17 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can't wait to hear the news! I am praying that you will be heading home soon! ~Chandria~

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home