Ashley's Story

She will leave fingerprints all over your heart

6/13/2007

A Few of My Favorite Things

Her Smile

Her eyes when they sparkle

Her cheeks

Her laugh

Her rolls

Her infectious spirit

Her attitude(even when its ugly)

Her ornery streak

Her amazingly long eyelashes

Her will to live

Her hands(especially when they reach out for one of us)

Her joy

Her growls

Her toes

Her funny sense of humor

Her love for her Daddy

Her relationship with Blake

Her gaze toward Allison as she listens to story after story being read to her

Her ability to teach me to look for and appreciate the good in everyone

Her story

Her Creator


This morning as I watched her sleep my heart began to smile as I tried to find my favorite thing about her. I couldn't. There are just too many of them. How blessed I feel to be her mommy. God has done amazing things in my heart through her life and I will forever be changed because of loving her. Thank you for allowing your hearts to open up and love our little one. Your continued prayers on her behalf continue to bless our hearts daily. Thank you. Trish

4 Comments:

At 12:53 PM , Blogger Mayhem And Miracles said...

Amen!

 
At 2:47 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ashley is so easy to love! ~Chan~

 
At 5:10 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great picture!

 
At 2:55 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Too Cute!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home