Ashley's Story

She will leave fingerprints all over your heart

6/10/2007

I wish I had a camera...

this little Gherkin is just being so funny tonight. She was looking sleepy in Blake's room so we brought her into my room to prepare her for bed. She must have caught a second wind on the walk in here because now she is being such a comedian. It is amazing to me how someone who doesn't even know how to speak English can be so darn funny. She has learned how to stick her tongue out over the last couple of days and I am sure when her Mom returns Ash will be happy to share her new found trick. I am amazed as I watch her play with her toys and grab on to this and that as just a few weeks ago she seemed to not want to touch anything or have anything touch her. God has really brought her along ways in the last 6 weeks. I have managed to keep her this weekend by myself and I did not even break her. I miss Trish and Allie, but I have really enjoyed getting to spend all day with Blake and the Gherkin.

Thank you so much for your continued prayers. We are so grateful for your support of our tiny Gherkin.

Goodnight,

DAVE

2 Comments:

At 4:20 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

It is so good to hear she is demonstrating progress toward milestones....every little inch toward a milestone is SO...exciting....& humbling. God gives us those just when HE knows we need to see one. He is faithful. (= S.S.

 
At 12:09 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

It is SOOO good to hear from you again Dave! Come back again soon :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home