Ashley's Story

She will leave fingerprints all over your heart

4/25/2008

Sorry, Dave, but I just hade to share...

... a few more. I know you said not to and I know Ashley is begging me to stop too, but the last picture just makes me laugh out loud every time I look at it.

"Mommy, please don't show the world this picture, I'm never going to hear the end of it."



"Ashley, mommy loves you more than anything and so many other people do too so I have to show them how adorable you were being yesterday. Please forgive me."


Hope you all enjoy it as much as we have. Have a great weekend. We are off to Lufkin to watch our boys play.

P.S. For those who asked I found Ashley's dress on ebay. The lady who makes them is a nurse who has two little girls and has decided to stay home with them instead of working. She makes the dresses to help bring in money for the family. I'll try and figure out the name of her business and post next week(I ordered them for Ash last summer before her birthday and I forgot the name of the business.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home