Ashley's Story

She will leave fingerprints all over your heart

8/18/2008

Prayers for Kylie and Joan

Kylie has taken a turn for the worse. Her tummy is hard and distended and her skin is pale. Things went yucky last night as Joan was in the ER. They took an x-ray last night and I believe they are taking her for a CT scan of her abdomen today. The doctors are rounding and will be looking at her shortly. Its such a bumpy road. Please pray for Kylie, please pray for my friend Joan who must be very frightened and concerned. I wish there was something more I could do, but if you would please leave a message for them on their journal letting them know you are praying for a quick recovery for her then I KNOW it would mean so very much to them. Her website is www.caringbridge.org/visit/kyliewalleser. Just click on guest book to leave her a message. Thank you guys. Trish

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home