Ashley's Story

She will leave fingerprints all over your heart

9/18/2008

My sweet girl

If you had been in our home yesterday you would have wondered "where did she go". That sweet baby girl was missing. Instead she had been replaced by a very grumpy impersonator who tried to convince us she belonged here. Well, I've got news for that intruder...we don't take kindly to grumpy attitudes that want to hang around all...day...long!

Little did she know when she woke up this morning that I was going to refuse any of that behavior. I'm not sure what her little "problem" was, but its not welcome today. I've made it my mission to see her laugh and play and giggle for this day. Wish me luck!

Hope yours is full of fun and laughter too. Have a great one. Trish

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home