Ashley's Story

She will leave fingerprints all over your heart

3/29/2009

Its Coming

An update is coming. I promise. Life has been blowing full steam ahead since discharge from the hospital. We just walked in the door from Mansfield and once I get the house settled, the RV unpacked, the kids ready for school tomorrow, dinner cooked, and everyone tucked in their beds I will update on Ashley Kate, how she's been feeling, and all that is happening in our part of the world.

Things are fine, just busy, busy, busy. A little out of control, but wonderful. I love being home. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE being home in Texas with Ashley Kate. Sorry to worry you guys. Things have been so busy I didn't even realize I hadn't updated since discharge. Its coming. Soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home